1. 1locate your computer's little number. So as to download the Nintendo DS emulator, you have to know whether your computer uses a 32-bit chip or a 64-bit processor.
2. 2Visit desmume.org in your browser. DeSmuME is a Nintendo DS emulator designed for both Windows and Mac computers.
3. 3Select a download connection. Beneath the"DeSmuME v0.9.11 Binaries for Windows" heading, click either Windows 32-bit (x86) (32-bit system) or Windows 64-bit (x86-64) (64-bit system). DeSmuME will begin downloading after a brief ad.
- You might need to click the direct hyperlink connection if DeSmuME does not begin downloading.
4. 4Open the DeSmuME ZIP file. In order to start a zip file, you need an archive program, such as WinZip, WinRAR, or 7-zip. Double-click the zip file to start it. By default, it is possible to discover downloaded files on your Downloads folder, or even in your web browser. Double-click the downloaded ZIP folder to do so. Click Extract, Extract To or similar. Click the choice to extract the contents of this zip file. This might be a little different based on which archive you are using. Navigate to the place that you want to save your emulator too. It's recommended that you make a folder to store all your video game ROMs to. You may even need to produce another sub-folder for each game console. You can save the emulator to these folders, or some other folder of your choice. Click Ok. This impacts the contents of this zip file into your PC.
1. Download a Pokemon Platinum ROM. Pokemon Platinum matches for Nintendo DS comprise Pokemon Platinum: HeartGold Version, and Pokemon Platinum: Black Version. Use the following steps to get a Pokemon Platinum ROM:
- Go to at a web browser.
- Sort"Pokemon Platinum" from the search bar in the upper-right corner and press"Enter".
- Click on a Pokemon Platinum title for Nintendo DS.
- Extract the contents of this zip file to a folder on your PC.
2. 9Open DeSmuME. Double-click that the DeSmuME application record to do so. The DeSmuME emulator will open.
- You may need to click on Yes when prompted to confirm that you need to open DeSmuME.
3. 10Click Document. It is a tab in the top-left corner of the DeSmuME window. This alternative is on top of the drop-down menu.
4. 12Select your downloaded ROM. Click on the ROM that you downloaded. You might need to click on the Downloads folder on the left side of this window to find the ROM. This will open the ROM in the Nintendo DS emulator, at which point your game should start. View and change keyboard controls. Use these steps to view and change the keyboard controls:
- Click Config in the menu bar at the top.
- Click on a button and press on the keyboard key you want to assign the button.
- Click Okay.
- Save a save state. You can save the game at any time and then load the game at the exact rescue state. Use the following steps to save the game as a save country:
- Click File
- Click Save Nation.
- Click a number 0 - 9.
- Load a save state. Use the following steps to load a save country:
- Click File
- Click Load Nation.
- Click on a number 0 - 9.